it's a joy

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

Monday, November 19, 2007

W is for...

Wishful

I wish that days were longer.

I wish workdays were shorter.
~
I wish I could get paid for taking naps.

I wish I didn't like to sleep so much.
~
I wish people weren't so mean.

I wish I could love people more...especially the mean ones.

I wish I wasn't so mean.
~
I wish I was about 30 lbs lighter (and that's not even greedy, as I could afford to lose 50.)

I wish vegetables and fried foods would swap nutritional facts.

I wish watching TV and running would swap calorie-burning-rates.
~
I wish I could finish things I start.

I wish my scrapbook would finish itself.
~
I wish I was a better house-keeper.

I wish my dogs didn't shed.
~
I wish I could get paid for doing something I love.

I wish I loved something enough to want to do it for a living.
~
I wish wisdom would come without suffering the experience.

I wish we all could understand each other a little better, rather then be a bunch of judges.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, November 19, 2007, Blogger Jared's Mom said...

I love how you wrote this! How creative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home