it's a joy

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

Monday, June 04, 2007

Some days I can't deny that I'm totally a girl...

Have you ever had one of those crabby unsatisfying days where nothing sounded right. It's not like it's a really bad day. It's just an "off day". Everything feels a little off-kilter. My alarm went off way too early. My lunch never settled right. My Advil doesn't touch my headache. Work is uninspiring (aka BORING). People are annoying. I keep bumping my sore tendinitis wrist on virtually everything and everyone I walk by. My added cruise pounds are annoying me VERY much, but still not motivating me.

It's dissatisfying. I feel stuck and unmotivated. Don't want to be at work. Don't want to be at home. Don't want to sleep. Don't want to eat. Don't want to exercise. Nothing sounds good.

I feel as if I'm in a indefinite holding pattern. I feel like I'm stuck waiting. I don't want to wish my summer away. I don't want to take my job, my friends, my family for granted. Plus, I don't want to depend on the event in six weeks to fix this unsatisfied feeling. Shouldn't I be giddy and excited? Am I weird for just being frustrated and impatient? Shouldn't this be more fun? Am I totally weird?

I have no doubt in my mind that I'm marrying the right guy. He's so great and I'm so blessed to have him. I don't think this is cold feet. Anxious feet maybe?

Someone hand me a pillow. I need to scream for a second.

Freakin' hormones. Tomorrow better be better.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, June 04, 2007, Blogger Amanda said...

Ugh. Sorry you're having one of those days! I hope you get to relax tonight; it won't help with some of those things of course, but at least you won't go crazy before tomorrow, when hopefully things start looking better!

I don't know if watching reruns of The Office would make things better or worse... :) (That's what I feel like doing right now.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home