it's a joy

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

X is for...

Come on!!! X??? Do we really have to do this one??

Really? Ok.

Xylophone.
They are pretty. And they make pretty sounds. Although, I've never played one. Except the plastic-y play ones you get when you're a kid.

So I guess that doesn't really fit. Moving on....

Xanthic.
I'm a little yellowish, I guess. In color and demeanor. I'm scared of the sun. That makes me "yella" in two way right there.

Xerox.
I remember xeroxing things in grade school and high school on those old blue xerox machines. The blue stuff would get all over your fingers and all over the pages. I got to use the xerox machines a lot in school. I was one of those brown-nosers that was always helping out the teachers before and after school. I was a modern day version of the little girl in ringlets that always clapped the erasers after school for Miss Beadle.

Xiphoid process
Coolest body part name. Ever. Naming a part of the body with a verb is wonderfully confusing. Anatomy wasn't NEARLY as difficult to remember already...
I had a fear in my CPR class in college that if I ever performed CPR on someone, I would break their xyphoid process. It's just a tiny little bone sticking out there ready to be snapped off! The instructor said that a few broken bones are normal for someone that has had CPR done to them. Ok, as if performing CPR isn't freaky enough, now you have to do it with lovely crunching bones accompaniment. Fantastic.

X-ray
The only thing I've had x-rayed are my teeth. I've never had a broken bone (besides a questionable incident with my little toe.) There's something informational about me! Besides teeth, I've never had surgeries or x-rays. Fascinating, eh?

Ok. End of lame attempt at an entry about me. X sux.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home