it's a joy

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

Friday, November 23, 2007

Z is for...

zzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah, that's me sleeping. I'm tired of trying to find a word that would trigger a whole entry that is halfway interesting. I thought about talking about the fact that I like to sleep, but that's pretty much covered in my N post. I thought about talking about Zurich, the first European city I've ever been to, but I was just in the airport, so it technically doesn't even count. I thought about zoology and my love of animals, but I realized that I've already talked about my dogs. I even was thinking about "zone" for awhile, and how I get in the zone with one interest or hobby and kind of forget all others, but it just didn't flow. When searching for z words, I even found another set of bones with 'process' in the name: zygomatic process (cheekbones). Nice.

So, even though I wanted my last post to end with a bang, it's not going to. These last few letters have really stretched the limits of my imagination. No wonder they are at the end of the alphabet. They're fun and all, but when coming up with words that start with them, I think they got left in the dust.

So, if you made it through to Z, thanks for listening....er...reading. Now, I'm on the hunt for my next bit of blog motivation...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, November 24, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, Andrea! You made it to the end! I can't even get D written, and I know what I'm going to say. . . .

 
At 12:25 PM, November 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dude!

 
At 3:43 PM, November 25, 2007, Blogger Melodee said...

Thanks so much for doing this Andrea! I've enjoyed every entry of your encyclopedia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home