it's a joy

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

Monday, March 24, 2008

100 Things Part 1

I've seen this on a few blogs I read, so I decided to take it on. I'm breaking it out into pieces because I have a feeling this is going to be tough. I'm not saying this is all attainable, but a girl can dream, right?

100 Things To Do Before I Die (1-25)

1. Skydive
2. Design/Build a house
3. Become a Photoshop genius
4. Make a salad entirely from my own garden
5. Run a marathon
6. Be a mom
7. Master my grandmother's Angel Food Cake
8. Know all my neighbors
9. Zip line through a jungle canopy
10. Celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary with my husband
11. Buy flowers for a complete stranger
12. Learn to love to eat fish
13. Have a giant food fight
14. Visit all 50 states
15. Stand on the Great Wall of China
16. See the Great Pyramids
17. Have a croissant and coffee at a Parisian cafe
18. Have a claw-foot tub
19. Cook Christmas dinner all by myself
20. Learn to play the piano
21. Visit Rockefeller Center at Christmas Time
22. Cook as well as my mom
23. Patent something
24. Summit Crazy Peak
25. Have a front porch and a porch-swing

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home